Saturday, July 17, 2010

Cabin Fever ...

Chandler has been couped up in this house since Saturday, July 10 when we returned home from the hospital. Other than going outside for our walks, she has not left this place!! We decided that she needed to get out. When Andy got home from work on Friday night, we told her we were going somewhere to eat and that she needed to make the decision as to where. The other thing we needed to accomplish is the child eating something other than fruit, mashed potatoes, waffles, cereal and soup. She really hasn't had an appetite to speak of and those are the only things she has wanted to eat. Austin was working Friday night, so she chose Chic-Fil-A. It was Austin's pleasure to help us (ha) and Chandler ate 1/2 a chicken sandwich!! yay! After we ate, we made a quick trip into Kroger so I could pick up a few things. She and Andy enjoyed bothering me and being silly while I tried to hurry up and pick up what we needed. And exactly the reason why I don't ever take anyone shopping with me - I ended up with extra stuff in my buggy that wasn't on the list!! We had fun and Chandler felt really good getting up and out of the house.

No comments: