Saturday, July 10, 2010

10:15am 7/10/2010 Update ...

We are officially going home today!! Not sure when yet. The dr has come by, so that part's done, I guess the fun paperwork / discharge papers need to get done, then we're out of here!! Chandler has done well on the Loritab. She did have a rough start to last night, she got sick a couple of times, but since we're here, they were able to give her Finagrin (sp?) through her IV. If we had been at home, I don't think the whole event would have gotten resolved quite as quickly. If nothing else, that made me feel good about us choosing to stay until today. She slept good once all that was over and apparently I did too. The nurses last night were quiet like little mice when they would come in. That hasn't necessarily been the case each night. I am happy to say that the next post title will read "we're home". I can't wait. :-)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yeah! So glad ya'll get to go home today. She's doing great!