Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Thrifting ...

I can't believe I haven't posted on this blog since 2012. Time flies when you're having fun, I suppose. Lots of things have happened since 2012. I'll save that for another day. What I wanted to write about today is a new hobby I picked up several months ago. I randomly stopped at an Estate Sale while I was out and about on a Saturday. I met the nicest people running this particular sale and since then, I've attended every sale that they have put on! They are over at www.wecantstopcollecting.com. Gina and Helene. They run Estate Sales, have a store in downtown Dacula and are really super nice people. I would highly recommend them if you are in the market for an Estate Sale. Some of the items that I pick up at these sales, I keep for my very own and some of them I share with the world on eBay. I like to dig around in the bottom of boxes and closets where no one else has gone before and I have a blast doing it. May be some therapy happening there. I plan to share some of my future eBay listings through this blog. Might increase the exposure, might not. I thought it would be fun to share some of the more interesting items. I've gotten much better at eBaying because of lots of things I've learned through a FaceBook page - Stay at Home Moms Selling on eBay. It is so informative. I mainly lurk in the shadows and learn from reading different scenarios and situations that people post about their experiences. There are some very seasoned sellers who give advice on the page and it has been a big help to me. Well, there are two plugs that I didn't really come on here to give, but there ya go. I also LOVE (all caps you see) thrifting at GoodWill. And yes, more times than not, I leave with a thing or two for myself. Check the link below to see the items I currently have listed on eBay. Gotta run for now. Have a great evening!

http://www.ebay.com/usr/agacthisthatandtheother

No comments: